Jump to Artists who worked with:
- Hopkins Center, Dartmouth College
- Hancher Auditorium, University of Iowa
- Hostos Center for the Arts and Culture, Hostos Community College of the City University of New York
- Lied Center of Kansas, Univeristy of Kansas
- Lied Center for the Performing Arts, University of Nebraska
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Stanford Lively Arts, Stanford University
- Center for the Arts, Wesleyan University
Current Featured Artist: Liz Lerman Dance Exchange — : Wesleyan: Feet to the Fire
Liz Lerman Dance Exchange (danceexchange.org) â€“ through their ongoing role with the Center for Creative Research, Dance Exchange artists developed the student dance elements of the first-year Common Experience programs; in addition, Liz Lerman, Cassie Meador and Matt Mahaney co-taught with Professor Barry Chernoff Biology 306: Tropical Ecology, a course that included a trip to Guyana to experience the effects of global warming first hand.
Liz Lerman Dance Exchange is a professional company of dance artists that creates, performs, teaches, and engages people in making art. Since its start in 1976, and in each encounter, Liz Lerman Dance Exchange asks four questions:
Who gets to dance? Where is the dance happening? What is it about? Why does it matter?
Liz Lerman Dance Exchange answers these questions with a range of interrelated activities:
â€¢Â Groundbreaking new dance works performed by a cross-generational company on major stages internationally, throughout the U.S., and at home in the communities of Maryland, Washington DC, and the Mid-Atlantic region.
â€¢Â Classes, workshop, and institutes for people who dance to make a living, people who dance to make a better life, and people who have never danced before.
â€¢Â Local and national projects that engage individuals, institutions and communities in making and performing dances.
More info: danceexchange.org
Artists from all Creative Campus projects will be featured on a rotating basis